Tagline

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

homemade granola in the crock-pot


I can't wait till breakfast.

Tried my hand at homemade granola tonight. Of course, I utilized Lin's niffy crock-pot. I will have it till Friday. Then I will make the decision to buy a large one or not. I think the larger one is necessary, but I am not sure if that is "need" or "really NEED". I will keep thinking about it. Anyway, the homemade granola recipe on the site had too many items for my tasted. I made mine with mixed nuts and cranberries. The second batch I made the same but added some cinnamon and sugar.

1 comment:

  1. I saw someone use this as a Christmas gift. They packaged the granola in jars with a cute label and ribbon. Yum, who doesn't like granola?

    ReplyDelete